Sunday 16 December 2018

Benny Hinn LIVE Monday Night Service


He then elaborated on how he believes "no lack" should be interpreted. "Did Elijah the prophet have a car? No. He had no lack ... Did Jesus drive a car or live in a mansion? No. He had no lack. How about the apostles? None lacked among them"


"Today, the idea is abundance and palatial homes and cars and bank accounts. The focus is wrong ... It's so wrong." He said even though he has been accused of living lavishly and flying private jets in the past ,that is not how he currently lives.


When I was younger I was influenced by the preachers who taught whatever they taught. But as I've lived longer I'm thinking wait a minute, you know this doesn't fit totally with the Bible and it doesn't fit with the reality. So what is prosperity? No lack. I've said this before"


In the wake of the death of renowned evangelist Billy Graham, controversial faith-healing televangelist Benny Hinn, who has often been criticized for his endorsement of the prosperity gospel, said in a stunning confession Wednesday that sometimes he has taken the erroneous gospel too far. "We get attacked for preaching prosperity, well it's in the Bible, but I think some have gone to the extreme with it sadly, and it's not God's word what is taught and I think I'm as guilty as others. Sometimes you go a little farther than you really need to go and then God brings you back to normality and reality," Hinn, 65, said as he reflected on Graham's death with a ministry colleague in a Facebook Live broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment