Sunday 16 December 2018

Pastor Chris:: October 2018 Month of Instruction OFFICIAL VIDEO

SPEAK THE WORD TODAY! 

I’m triumphant forever, because I’m born of God; greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. My life is for the glory of God. I win every day; that’s my heritage in the Lord! I’m strong in Him, and in the power of His might to do exploits! Blessed be God!


Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me an extraordinary life in Christ; I am fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which you’ve adorned with your beauty, glory, and righteousness. I am established by your grace, in the path of greatness, because I live by your Word. I’ve become a dispenser of the unsearchable riches of Christ.


"My Father made sure we never missed a single midweek service while growing up. No matter how tired we were from school, he insisted, he compelled! Today, look what that training has done to me!"
 

"Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life." - Proverbs 4:13 Do you know that one little instruction the Lord gives you can lead to big things in your life? You will understand from this teaching by Pastor Chris the definition of instruction and how to walk in the light of the word for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment